Complaints Policy of Oriental Journal of Chemistry
This statement applies about the policies, our procedures and actions about the complaints received to Oriental Journal of Chemistry. We welcome the complaints and try our level best to solve the matters to the entire satisfaction of the authors. While on one side, we welcome any type of query or our complaints at the same time. We would like to inform our authors and readers to read and understand the instructions to the authors and the policy of the journal properly, because we will entertain only those complaints whose solutions and explanations are not given in the software of the journal.
Our Understanding about Complaints
- The meaning of complaint we understand is any type of unhappiness or dissatisfaction regarding the publication and policies of the journal.
- The complaint may be due to the long delay in publication or a replies related to the author.
- The complaint may also be about the decision of the editorial board member or chief editor regarding the manuscripts of the author.
- Sometimes, the complaints may be about the rude responses or a misjudgment of the editorial board member.
Oriental Journal of Chemistry is aware about the following types of complaints
- Complaints from the author.
- Complaints about plagiarism.
- Duplicate publication or submitting the article to various journal at the same time.
- Research results misappropriations.
- Complaints regarding the research errors and fraud.
- Violations of research standards.
- Conflicts of interest.
- Bias behavior of reviewers.
Editorial Complaints Policy
Our managing editors, staff and chief editors will take a prompt action on every complaint, irrespective of the authors, academicians or our readers and make their full efforts to solve and satisfy the person to their entire satisfaction. We, at the same time, do not consider every statement is a complaint but if it a healthy criticism, we thanks the person and try to improve our systems.
Policy for Handling Complaints
If the journal receives any complaints which infringes intellectual property rights or contains material, inaccuracies or unlawful material, the journal will immediately paying full attention, investigate about the various aspects of the complaint and try to solve and satisfy the complaints.
Our journal staff and editors make their full efforts to improve the quality of the journal and minimize the mistakes to zero. However, we still accept that occasionally mistakes may occur.
Although, as we have started earlier, that we invite queries and entertain complaints for the continuous improvements of the journal quality and for the entire satisfaction of the authors and readers.
We take minimum time (maximum two weeks) to solve the complaints of dissatisfaction.
Sometimes, if there is a complaint from some other author that the present author by its actions or statements, harming the intellectual copy rights, we make arrangement for the discussion of both the parties to discuss & make the matter clear.
Oriental Journal of Chemistry sends 100% articles to crosscheck to eliminate even low percentage of plagiarism.
How to make a complaint
The complaints of the authors and readers should be sent to the chief editor as soon as possible on the email via; firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to discuss about your complaint on the mobile number of the chief editor which is 00-91-9893250180.